A trampoline pad is a safety accessory that needs to be used if you want to prevent yourself or your children from getting injured while getting on and off the equipment. If you climb over the springs without a trampoline pad covering them, you're bound to get hurt badly. On the other hand, if the equipment's springs are covered with thick, superior quality trampoline pads, you don't have to be in contact with the sharp springs, and the pad itself can also alternate as a seating area in your yard.
Trampoline pads come in various shapes and sizes. So, before you purchase one for your trampoline, you must take the exact measurements of the equipment so that they fit perfectly. With that being said, we are here with a curated list of the best trampoline pads you can find in the market!
10. AW Trampoline Pad
Product Description: This trampoline pad from AW is constructed with high-density PVC that ensures durability. Since it's cold crack protected and UV-resistant, it's suitable for all types of weather. The pad comes with a convenient enclosure system to secure it with the equipment easily.
- Comes with a waterproof top cover
- Ideal for 15 feet trampolines with a maximum of 220mm springs
- Stuffed with EPE closed-cell foam
9. Upper Bounce Trampoline Pad
Product Description: Here’s a trampoline pad from Upper Bounce that is made of EPE quality foam making it highly durable. Due to its construction with closed-cell foam, the pad will not lose its shape even after many years of use. Also, the premium trampoline pad comes with a six-month warranty.
- Made of high-density, shock-absorbent PVC
- Suitable for 10 feet trampolines
- The surface is resistant to fungus and bacteria
8. Trampoline Depot Trampoline Pad
Product Description: This high-quality trampoline pad is ideal for 12 feet trampolines. Featuring sun guard and cold crack protection, this pad is suitable for all types of weather. Its construction with 18 ounces PVC ensures durability.
- Stuffed with 0.5 inches closed-cell foam
- Comes with 16 double straps to easily secure the pad to the trampoline
- Anti-fungal/anti-bacterial surface
7. CLISPEED Trampoline Pad
Product Description: Here’s a trampoline pad from CLISPEED that will ensure the utmost protection to your children while they get in and out of the trampoline. Due to their construction with heavy-duty materials, you don’t have to worry about replacing the pad for years!
- Suitable for mini trampolines
- Easy to secure due to the elastic edges
- Comes in a sleek, black finish
6. Kangaroo Hoppers Trampoline Pad
Product Description: This trampoline pad from Kangaroo Hoppers is suitable to fit 14 feet trampolines. Filled with thick foam, this trampoline pad provides security and comfort while you get in and off of the equipment. Due to its 10mm EPE foam, the pad will last for years.
- Constructed with high-quality PVC that is anti-fade and waterproof
- Comes with elastic straps to quickly secure the pad to the equipment
- Wide pad design to prevent contact with trampoline springs
5. LUKDOF Trampoline Pad
Product Description: Here's a waterproof trampoline pad from LUKDOF that fits 10 feet trampolines with a maximum spring width of six inches. The pad is stuffed with high-quality foam that prevents you from getting injured by the springs on the equipment. Plus, it has a foldable design that allows you to quickly store it away if required.
- The surface is constructed with high-density PE that makes it long-lasting
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor trampolines as it is UV-resistant
- Features fastening straps to easily secure it to the equipment
4. Skywalker Trampoline Pad
Product Description: This trampoline pad from Skywalker is designed to provide utmost safety while you use the equipment. The heavy-duty pad covers the trampoline springs perfectly providing a smooth base to get on and off the equipment. Plus, it’s very easy to install.
- Constructed with high-quality PVC that is both resistant to UV rays and harsh weather conditions
- Highly durable as it meets all ASTM standards
- Easy to assemble with two L-shaped sections
3. Exacme Trampoline Pads
Product Description: Here’s a heavy-duty trampoline pad from Exacme that will fit your trampoline like a protective glove. Due to its high-density PVC construction on top and PE construction on the bottom, this trampoline pad will last for years. Plus, you can easily install this using the elastic ropes on the pad.
- Constructed with water-proof, UV-resistant PVC material
- Safety ensured with EPE closely packed foam inside
- Fits 15-feet trampolines perfectly that has a maximum of seven-inch spring height
2. ACM GLOBAL Trampoline Pad
Product Description: This trampoline pad from ACM GLOBAL is resistant to all weather conditions because it is cold-crack protected and UV-protected. Measuring up to 12 feet, this trampoline pad is suitable for all brands with standard trampoline size. It's heavy-duty as well due to its 11 ounces of PVC construction at both the top and bottom of the pad.
- EPE closed-cell stuffing inside that makes it shock absorbent
- The surface material is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Comes with 16 double tie-down to easily secure and remove the pad
1. SkyBound Trampoline Pads
Product Description: Finally, here’s a premium quality trampoline pad from SkyBound that is designed to ensure safety at a great value. The accessory is constructed with high-quality materials to withstand harsh weather conditions. The stitching quality is amazing as well so you don’t have to worry about its replacement for years!
- Filled with EPE foam that reduces the chances of injury
- The outer layer is constructed with heavy-density PVC that is resistant to UV rays
- Can fit a 15-feet trampoline with a spring length of eight inches
When Should You Replace Your Trampoline Pads?
Trampoline pads may wear out over time, especially if the existing ones do not have a sturdy construction or if they’re made of cheap materials. So the moment you see the first signs of them wearing out, you should get new ones to cover the trampoline springs. Using torn trampoline pads defeats the purpose of covering the springs. This is because tripping over thin and worn out trampoline pads will lead to nasty injuries.
It is advised to replace trampoline pads when the top layer starts to have tears. But it's necessary to replace them if the foam inside the trampoline pads is damaged.
Final Words on Trampoline Pads
All the trampoline pads featured in this article are made of premium quality materials that will not wear out even after years of use. So you should opt for the one that meets your requirements for size and shape. If you come across multiple ones that tick the required boxes, go for your preferred color, or the one that your child likes.
AW Trampoline Pad
Upper Bounce Trampoline Pad
Trampoline Depot Trampoline Pad
CLISPEED Trampoline Pad
Kangaroo Hoppers Trampoline Pad
LUKDOF Trampoline Pad
Skywalker Trampoline Pads
Exacme Trampoline Pad
ACM GLOBAL Trampoline Pad
SkyBound Trampoline Pad